Friday, November 19, 2010

How to upload a VB game onto internet?

I just programmed a simple Visual Basic game based on SpaceBlitz. Its a game for class, but apparently the computer at the school can't run .exe files. Which is odd. So my teacher recommended me to some how put it on the internet like those flashgames. Although I'm new at this so can someone give me input? And where might i upload it on thats safe.



The files consist of

play.exe

Graphic folder

Sound folder



thanks basically it.How to upload a VB game onto internet?
You won't be able to play the game like a flash game, even if you posted it to a website, the computer would just download and try to run the exe (assuming their proxy doesn't block it).



It sounds like your school's admin is blocking unapproved applications, so you will have no chance on running this game on you school's computer unless he/she allows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment