Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I enable my VB Script in Windows Vista? I want to download ITunes and It want let me because of this?

I have a brand new Laptop computer with Windows Vista and I can't understand why I can't download Itunes. It keeps telling me that I either need to have VB script or I need to enable it. How do I do that?How do I enable my VB Script in Windows Vista? I want to download ITunes and It want let me because of this?
iTunes is currently not compatible with Windows Vista. Apple computers has released a statement requesting that iTunes users not upgrade to Vista yet.



That said, just use something else. Winamp, Windows Media Player, and Real Player are all perfectly capable of sycronizing with your iPod.How do I enable my VB Script in Windows Vista? I want to download ITunes and It want let me because of this?
I just figured out how to fix this problem on Windows Vista. Go to start-%26gt;All Programs-%26gt;Accesories-%26gt; then rightclick on the command promp, and run as an Administrator . Then go to the Windows/system32 path. after that type in ';regsvrs32 vbscript.dll'; With out quotes.

Hope is helps

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment