Friday, November 19, 2010

How i can create a program in VB 6 that run in my Internet explorer?

hi evrybody i want to create a project in Visual Basic 6 that run in my Internet explorer.

Thanks A lot.How i can create a program in VB 6 that run in my Internet explorer?
i am not sure about VB. in Delphi their is Project by the name

Web ApplicationHow i can create a program in VB 6 that run in my Internet explorer?
Geez I used to have that... I know that they had IIS web applications (web classes) and you could use THAT if you understood the framework (pretty easy) to write pages and events etc.. and just click start and it would fire up and go. But DO NOT I repeat DO NOT use these webclasses for like real, serious work, as they suffer from a fatal flaw that cripples them in high performance / concurrency scenarios.

I think I remember there might be another type of project but then... just why not download Visual Web Developer dude? Or are you running Windows 95 or something....

No comments:

Post a Comment