Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to put Text into a VB Program?

I am making a program that needs to display text that is not editable by the user and can have about a paragraph in it.



I tried using a label but it wouldn't let me put it into paragraph form, it would just be one straight line.



I'm thinking I might have to put it into a picture box.How to put Text into a VB Program?
I think no need to use PictureBox.

There is workaround for this.



Simply take a text box and enable Multiline property on that text box. Then Disable Editing and Selection on Text box.



Helped?



Thanks,

DineshHow to put Text into a VB Program?
I would look into seeing if there is a textbox you can use I don't remember vb all that much but I do remember something about a textbox.
Which version are you using?



If you are in VB 6.0 or later, then you should be able to make it look like a paragraph, by putting the appropriate amount of spaces to make different lines in the box...



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment