Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I view files of other computers using VB .Net code?

I'm creating some sort of a remote monitoring application. As the administrator, I should also be able to have read / write access to the file directories in a networked computer. Any ideas on specific sites that would help me on this?How do I view files of other computers using VB .Net code?
I made something similar a little while back.

Create a winsock application.

Make the commands on the client side to do what you want on the server side.



http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=win鈥?/a>



DaneHow do I view files of other computers using VB .Net code?
not sure about a site but make a tcp server and client and on the server when requested it should send over the requested file as bytes and then the client would take the bites and decode them

No comments:

Post a Comment