Thursday, October 28, 2010

VB - How do I get a statement to continuously run (or at a frequent interval).?

I need to keep running an IF statement over and over whilst running through the rest of my code.



Should I just loop it some how or is there another way to make it run (for example once every 0.5 seconds).



Visual Basic 2008 if it makes a difference.



Thanks a lot!VB - How do I get a statement to continuously run (or at a frequent interval).?
Add a timer to your form. Double click on it to add a handler.



Set the timer interval to 500 (milliseconds) = 1/2 second and enable it.



In the handler do what you want in the if statement.



Does that help?VB - How do I get a statement to continuously run (or at a frequent interval).?
You mean VB.NET 2008. Use a timer.

No comments:

Post a Comment