Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to make a program to derive and integrate functions in VB?

I need a program to derive and integrate functions and to solve second order differential equations.How to make a program to derive and integrate functions in VB?
I don't understand what you are asking? You say you need to make a program in VB to do it. But then you say you need a program? Which is it?



If you are asking this question, odds are you are nowhere near skilled enough to parse equations, let alone integrate them. So I'll just assume you need help doing these math functions, so here is some software that can do it for you.



A program called Sage.



http://www.sagemath.org/download-windows鈥?/a>



However, I personally use Derive 5, but I don't think they sell it anymore.
  • ovarian cyst cause
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment