Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I make a Cheat Engine like program in VB?

Ok i have a trainer made in cheat engine. But as you would probably know the trainer maker built into Cheat Engine doesn't have much flexibility, and is ugly. So to the point now, Is there any way i can use the addresses I already found from cheat engine and write a code in VB to change their values like cheat engine does.



If you are confused I'm asking if you could tell me the code then i can input the addresses etc. and make buttons to change the values?How can I make a Cheat Engine like program in VB?
I don't think so. Managed code (especially VB) has great difficulty reading and writing to memory it's not created or managing itself.



C++ is probably the best way of writing a piece of software like that. C# might be able to do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment