Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I send collected input from text boxes and radio buttons from a VB form into a word document?

I am making a checklist in VB with checkboxes, radio buttons and text boxes. After all the information is collected from the user I would like for a ';Report'; button to be clicked and then to send the information into a Word or Excel document. Any help would be greatly appreciated.How do I send collected input from text boxes and radio buttons from a VB form into a word document?
I would send the data from the VB Form into an Access DB, at least the Data will be stored. Then you can decide which application you want to use to grab the data from Access.

Below is a link which shows an example to capture the data from Access.

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/howdoi鈥?/a>



Me personally once it is in Access, I would just create the Reports from Access itself.

Here is a link for creating Access Reports.

http://databases.about.com/od/tutorials/鈥?/a>



For anyone that doesn't have a Access they can use SnapShot Viewer for viewing the reports yoou generate.

No comments:

Post a Comment