Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I take a screenshot image of of a VB application?

I am selling some VB programs I've written on the internet. I want to add pictures of the programs to my website, but I have no idea how to take a screenshot of them. Can anyone help?



I'd also like to know what format the images will be in by default. And also where I can retrieve them after they are taken.

Thanks in advance!How can I take a screenshot image of of a VB application?
Print-screen will make a screenshot and place it on the clipboard.



control + print-screen will make a screenshot of the active window only.How can I take a screenshot image of of a VB application?
ctrl-Print Screen will grab the image of whatever's on the screen. Then you can paste it into Paint or a photo app to work with it.
yeah all you have to do is hold CTRL and than press Print screen. than go to pain in accessories and than press CTRL+V
You can make your screen shots with this program

http://www.jingproject.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment