Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to convert excel formula writing flexiblity enhanced thro' VB and brough to excel with limitations removed

Excel has limitations in formula writing which is enhanced by Macrowriting through VB. After creating the flexiblity for any kind of formula writing thro VB, can we bring back the flexiblity to excel itself and write what ever the formula we want thro excel formula writing IN EXCEL FORMAT without Knowing VB? Is there any readymade software to do this job? Totally my idea is without knowing VB I want to write formulas in excel format with extreme flexiblity without knowing VB but using VB in the thro a software person in backround by using some technology . Or I NEED AN ARRANGMENT TO WRITE FORMULAS IN EXCEL FORMAT AND USING IT IN EXCEL WITH EXTREME FLEXIBLITY THAN THE EXISTING FACILLITIES IN EXCEL AND i DO NOT KNOW ANYKIND OF PROGRAMMING EXCEPT WRITING FORMULAS IN EXCEL.

IF READY MADE SOFTWARE IS AVILABLE TO CREATE THIS FACILITY IN MS-EXCEL WILL BE EXTREMELY HELPFULHow to convert excel formula writing flexiblity enhanced thro' VB and brough to excel with limitations removed
This is one of the creative questions that can spark some ideas to me

Now, I am considering (From your question) that you are good in Excel formulas, or at least know most of them.

So, most of these formulas can do almost anything you think of.

I made, alot (I mean alot) of formula combinations that can do things I couldn't imagin to do.

So If you are good at Excel formula, you can start in VB, they are a like, and almost the same.



ALSO: Please check my site

http://www.file1.net

and see the Excel files I am giving for free there

One Example of that, is that there is a formula combination that do a sort without pressing the Sort command

Another sample is that create a list from a list with fixed seperated rows between



And more.



Enjoy my profile, I am the VBAXLManHow to convert excel formula writing flexiblity enhanced thro' VB and brough to excel with limitations removed
Answer to your question is not very simple...



My advise would be that if you are not familiar with VB, you can not write a VB macro, so you will have to learn how to do it.



There is no software in my knowledge which can convert Excel Formula in to VB code or vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment