Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I export a crystal 8.5 report to excel in a vb 6 app?

I have an app written in VB 6 and crystal 8.5 reports. I have enabled the Export button on the CRViewer but the only export options it gives me is pdf. I want to be able to export in Excel as well. Any ideas?How do I export a crystal 8.5 report to excel in a vb 6 app?
With mobjCrystalReport

with .ExportOptions

.UseReportDateFormat = True

.UseReportNumberFormat = True

.FormatType = crEFTCommaSeparatedValues

.DestinationType = crEDTDiskFile

.DiskFileName = strFileName

end with

.Export False

End With



But I think you need to use the Crystal Reports 8.5 Excel export DLL (crxf_xls.dll) instead of crviewer.







I haven't tested the solution but I do know that you do need to set the FormatType and DestinationType as demonstrated above. But I'm not sure crViewer is what you need to use.How do I export a crystal 8.5 report to excel in a vb 6 app?
http://answers.128bit.at

you can get much information in this website, If you will check anyone blue link in website.

No comments:

Post a Comment